On Spring Break around here, and here are the things I’m up to:
- Enjoying a bit of quality time with the family after too long with my head buried in Brunanburh.
- Writing Tolkien lectures and creating PowerPoints. I’m trying to get ahead.
- Trying to start exercising again now that my broken toes are mended.
- Getting two wisdom teeth pulled.
- Looking for some new glasses.
- Thinking about fiction after too long without.
- Working a bit on the paper I’m delivering at the Kalamazoo Congress in May.